Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts - Schizorandom

Keely and world domination.  I should be so lucky to be one of her minions.  If you want to worship at the cult of Keely go here or click the button to be whisked magically away. It will make you younger and thinner...and prettier (would I lie?).

randomtuesday

Well, well, well, here it is Tuesday--again.  Every week like clockwork.  Dang punctual if you ask me.   For me, Tuesday means torturing teaching teenagers at winterguard rehearsal.  Someone has to so it might as well be me.

My oranges are just about ready.  They are still slightly too tart for my taste, but soon orangeapalooza in my backyard!  Oranges are my all time favorite food (sorry chocolate, I love you but not quite as much).

Last Saturday, I put my kid on a plane back to the heartland to start her freshman spring semester.  She had a fantastic fall and spring looks promising!  My Hubby's buddy Bob arrived the same day.  Bob is a world-traveling geocache addict expert.  They are off boozing and gambling in Reno discovering geocaches as we speak. 

Confession time--I have some quirky and weird unique ideas and opinions.  For example, I really don't like watching videos online.  I really really don't.  I'd much rather read a news story or tutorial than listen and watch someone present the information in a video.  I find I'm not alone in this--my husband is the same way.  If I want to watch a video, then I have my TV.  I guess that means I'm old and crotchety not embracing technology as much as others.  DON'T JUDGE ME!

I also have an addiction to a little thing for the strike through code.

Regis is retiring.  I'm going to miss him.

Oh the sun is shining!  I've barely seen it in over a week. We have had lots of fog here.  I'm going outside to play in the garden and enjoy it while I can.  Later taters!

2 comments:

  1. I envy your oranges--here we get the sunshine but it's way to cold for oranges. Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...fresh oranges! That sounds delicious. We are mother of freshmen twins. I just sent my middle son back to school. My oldest is back at school too, but he's at a different college and older, so he doesn't count! ;) Enjoy your quiet house!

    ReplyDelete